PCI Services is looking for energetic team players that have excellent attention to detail and are able to work in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining a high standard of work production. Our work environment and benefits are second to none. Our current openings are below.
If you have experience with Client Services or you have been an insurance claims adjuster or would like to learn... This Return-To-Work position is an ideal match for your interest.
We are looking for an entry level Customer Service Return to Work Specialist to assist our clients with bringing employees back to work.
Job duties include:
- Act as liaison between senior management, treating medical providers, and workers' compensation vendors to facilitate the exchange of classified information.
- Working with large companies and assisting with administering return to work programs to support employers following a work-related injury per Department of Labor and Industries' guidelines.
- Perform claim reviews and analysis to monitor employee compliance.
- Contact current customers to provide progress reports regarding program.
- No experience is necessary, as training will be provided in-house.
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- possess a professional speaking voice to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task, are required.
- Ability to be at work for scheduled time and demonstrate reliable, punctual attendance. Includes taking and returning from breaks, attending meetings, and working overtime when requested
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, utilizing interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with co-workers and customers in a timely, professional and personable manner.
- Strong typing &; data entry skills
- Strong verbal &; written communication skills
- Learns computer programs quickly
- Be able to multi-task while maintain effective order entry, attention to detail and accuracy
- prioritize and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail Oriented
- Possess a Positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
Selling safety consultation services and employer representation services regarding employee injuries that happen at work (workers' compensation.) Travel required. Washington, New York, California, Texas, Oregon, Florida, and British Columbia.
The job requires calling to introduce our company to business owners that need our services, and let the business owners know that we are there for them when they want our help. You will not be "selling" them on the spot. You will be expected to call on the businesses about four times per year. Marketing letters will be prepared for you and appointment setters will be calling on your behalf to help schedule follow-up calls. You will need excellent writing skills as you will be drafting your own follow-up emails, in addition to modifying email templates.
We will train you, supply business leads, and you will be assisted by marketing support staff. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Our company is Bellevue based and has been in business for 16 years. We provide business owners with three types of service: safety consulting services to help prevent work place injuries and reduce safety violation fines, work place injury claims management services with the help of our registered nurses and paralegals, and assistance to business owners regarding unemployment claims.
You may learn more about PCI Services at www.pciwc.com
To apply please email:
****Please submit ALL of the required information to be considered.****
This is a base-salary position, non-commissioned.